The position is based at Oxford Street, Darlinghurst.
The key deliverables of the position include supporting the implementation of new K–10 language syllabuses, facilitating registered, online professional learning and providing advice to senior officers on issues related to languages curriculum.
The attached expression of interest form, as well as two pages (maximum) addressing the selection criteria below, should be emailed to Elisabeth Robertson, Coordinator, Languages and Culture at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Friday 2 March 2018.
All applicants are asked to read the definition of recent school based experienced carefully before applying, to ensure they are eligible to apply: https://detwww.det.nsw.edu.au/detresources/Recency-Rules-19October2015_hGjYniDPOm.pdf
Teachers who submitted an EOI for this position in Term 4 2017 are asked not to reapply at this time.
- - Teaching qualifications and recent school based experience within the K–12 range
- - Demonstrated commitment to participating in accreditation processes
- - Demonstrated capacity to work collaboratively and liaise and negotiate with key stakeholders
- - High level written and oral communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain accurate and comprehensive written records
- - Demonstrated knowledge of curriculum content and understanding of current trends in teaching, learning and student wellbeing
- - Understanding of impact of technology on teaching and learning
- - Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- - Proven successful experience in the planning, design, development, budgeting and evaluation of quality programs
- - Knowledge of and commitment to the department's Aboriginal education policies