- Our virtual staffroom goes LIVE!
To support language teachers 7-12 in NSW public schools during these unprecedented times, we're going to trial a LIVE virtual staff meeting.
- If you'd prefer to ask your questions 'face-to-face', rather than posting on our virtual staffroom in Yammer, we're going to open our Adobe Connect room this Thursday, from 8-10am and from 2-4pm.
There is absolutely no pressure to attend – the idea is just to provide the opportunity to touch base with each other in this brave new world, and to ask any questions you'd like help with.
When you join the room:
- - run the Audio Setup Wizard from the top menu bar (under 'Meeting')
- - check your microphone icon is on (it should be green)
- - say hello!
The Languages and Culture team will be in the room at the given times, and are happy to chat.
Interacting in languages
- We are also running short, interactive sessions for language teachers 7-12 in NSW public schools, which showcase how you can interact with students through Adobe Connect:
- Tuesday 31 March 2.00pm
- - Wednesday 1 April 9.00am
- - Thursday 2 April at 7.00pm
Just click on our sample language lesson link at your chosen time to participate.