Temporary positions available – Gosford High School
Gosford High School is seeking expressions of interest from teachers for two positions for Term 1 2019, commencing on 29 January 2019, with the possibility of an extension. The positions available are as follows:
- 1 language teacher who is qualified to teach French and Japanese for Years 8-12
- - 1 language teacher who is qualified to teach French and German for Years 8-12 (including German Beginners).
The selection criteria for the position is as follows:
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated capacity to work collaboratively as an effective team member.
- Capacity to deliver effective, engaging and differentiated teaching programs that cater to the needs of gifted and talented students in Stages 4-6.
- Demonstrated capacity to engage students in learning through effective teaching, learning and assessment practices.
Should you wish to apply for the positions, please complete the EOI attached, addressing the selection criteria. Please note that one of the referees listed must be the applicant's current principal. The expression of interest should not exceed 2 A4 pages and requires the signature of the applicant's current principal or supervisor, if the applicant is currently non-school-based staff.
Please submit your EOI to Adrienne Scalese, Relieving Principal, by no later than 5pm on 7 December 2018.