We don't want it to be onerous - we just thought it would be a good idea to check in with each other and see what your colleagues are feeling and planning.
Considerations for the thread:
- - How are you feeling about students returning full time?
- - What are you most looking forward to?
- - Do you have any strategies to share about how to manage change?
- - Are there new strategies and/or resources that you implemented during learning from home that you will continue with in your teaching and learning programs?
- - With Stages 4-5, will you start afresh with a new unit? Or will you continue on with finishing the unit students were working on at home?
- - How will you assess where students are up to in their learning?
- - Will you consider a stronger focus on assessment FOR learning activities?
- - Are your Stage 6 students on track?
You can reply in our virtual statewide staffroom or you can reply by leaving a comment here. If you're receiving this via email, click on the link at the top of this post, and it will take you to our blog, where you can leave a comment.