As you are aware, the Languages NSW website (this site) is the NSW Department of Education’s main source of communication with teachers of languages.
You may access the site directly, and/or receive regular updates via email (see image at right).
This week alone, the site has received 1,900 unique visitors with 39,727 page views.
The NSW Department of Education is aiming to bring all websites under the new education.nsw.gov.au site, however this site currently lacks a subscription feature (so you can receive an email when a news item is added).
We are asking all teachers of languages to support us in maintaining the highest levels of communication.
As such, could you please take five minutes to:
1. take a quick look at the department’s new site: education.nsw.gov.au
2. visit the Languages section of the new site: https://education.nsw.gov.au/curriculum/languages
2. scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a PROVIDE FEEDBACK button
3. rate the page – up to you what you think!
4. next to What do you like? type a few words about what you like
5. next to What needs to be improved? please write that an RSS feed should be added to the News section. In addition, if you like the way we currently communicate, you may also like to add that you'd like the site to include a blog-style feature for state office to communicate with teachers.
Thank you in advance for helping our team maintain its communication with you!