Our next statewide staff meeting is fast approaching! Please join us at our statewide staff meeting, which will take place on Wednesday 10 March. It will focus on creating assessment schedules in 7-10.
- Enrolment details are on MyPL.
- - Course name: Languages statewide staff meeting
- - Session: Languages statewide staff meeting – Week 7, Term 1, 2021
- - Time: 4-4:40 pm with QandA
- - Enrol by: 10 March (4 pm)
- - Platform: Microsoft Teams
The link to the meeting will be sent to you with your enrolment confirmation from MyPL. Please enrol prior to the event to ensure you receive the link in time.
Everyone is welcome!
Can’t make the live session? The link to the recording will be posted on the Languages NSW blog and our statewide staffroom.
For further information, contact Evia Kyriacou.