This full day language network meeting day is made up of 2 parts. You must enrol in both sessions as we will be using ideas from part one in the afternoon:
- - 9:00 am-12:00 pm – Languages and Literacy 7-12 – presented by the Languages and Culture team
- - 1:00-3:00 pm – Language teachers network meeting. How can we use, alleviate and address language anxiety in:
- - promoting languages at our school, (do we overtly address language anxiety)
- - addressing it and overcoming it in our formative tasks
- - alleviating it in assessment tasks to maximise student engagement and performance.
To enrol for the day you need to enrol in two sessions on MyPL:
1. Languages and Literacy 7-12, course code NR32663 – please select Languages and literacy 7-12 - Sydney North
2. Language teachers’ network meeting, course code NR25534 – please select Sydney North - Language Teacher Network meeting.
Please ensure you have approval from your principal and enrol by Tuesday 5 April.
For more information, please contact the network leader Margaret Wajs or Evia Kyriacou.