Networks are a vital component of teacher professional learning and support, and strengthen links between state office and schools.
We are aware of the following network groups: Dubbo, Bellingen/Coffs Harbour, Illawarra, Riverina, Western Sydney, South Western Sydney, Nirimba. (Thank you to network leaders for already providing an update to us about your work.)
However, there may be other network groups, formal or informal, of which we are not aware.
If you organise a languages network not listed above, please email email@example.com
- Please include the following information:
- - Is your network language-specific or language-generic?
- - How often do you meet?
- - Which schools participate in your network?
- - Does you network receive any financial support from participating schools? For example, teacher relief to organise and/or attend?
- - What is the nature of the meetings? For example, formal PL, informal discussions, tapping into state office Adobe Connects, resource sharing, other?
- - How do you promote the network?
Alternatively, if you would like to set up a new network in your area, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Action required by: 15 September 2017