The focus of the meeting will be:
- 1. TeachMeet – Sustainable Skills Showcase
- - Please come prepared to share ONE tool/strategy/technique/reflection on what worked well this year (during online teaching) that you will continue to use in your classroom. This doesn’t have to be a presentation, just a chat but you are welcome to put a few (5 max) slides together if you would like to.
- - We will collate these to share within the network to support each other.
- 2. TPRS/CI – overview and brief update from those who have been experimenting in their classrooms.
- - What is TPRS/CI?
- - How have network members been experimenting with this approach in their classrooms?
- 3. 2020 Network Planning.
Enrol via MyPL.
Course code: NR25533
Session: Central Coast Language Network Meeting Term 2 2020
Date: Wednesday 24 June 2020
Meeting ID: 684 8309 5234
For further information, please contact the network leader, Katherine Brownlee.