We already have over 240 teachers who have joined the group, and they're asking us all sorts of questions – it's like our virtual staffroom for language teachers!
Questions which we've answered recently include:
- How do we report on Years 7 and 9?
- Do you have to have an assessment schedule for Stages 4 and 5?
- How can Year 7 students be accelerated?
- Why does Year 10 have more assessment tasks than Year 11?
- Do we have to assess all outcomes?
- How do I use the course performance descriptors?
Feeling shy? That's ok – you can post your questions anonymously via our Google Form.
Yammer can be used as an app on your phone or tablet, or on your desktop, and it's as easy to use as Facebook!
Phone or tablet
Download the Yammer app and then join the Languages NSW (7-12) group – make sure you set up notifications so that you know when a new message/conversation is happening. Don't panic - there are only a few each week, not hundreds!
1. Log into the portal.
2. Go to 'My ppplications'.
3. Search for Yammer and save to 'My essentials'.
4. Join the Languages NSW (7-12) group.
Yammer is a social media platform, so you can read any of the previous conversations. We hope to see you there soon!