- On the day we will explore:
- Developing fluency & spontaneity: cognitive and affective factors
- Designing input-to-output sequences: a backward design approach
- Modelling through listening & reading
- Building towards output tasks
- Output tasks implementation
- Corrective Feedback & Assessment
Please enrol via MyPL:
Course code: NR25838
Session name: Gianfranco Conti - Sydney CBD/East network event
Date: Tuesday 20 September
Time: 9:00 am-3:00 pm
Venue: NSW School of Languages, 35 West St, Petersham NSW 2049. Please note that onsite parking is limited. NSL is closely located between Lewisham and Petersham train stations.
Cost: $100 - via interschool journal to NSL.
As places are limited, and for those who cannot attend in person, we have requested an online presentation as well - details coming soon.
For any enquiries or further details, please contact Evia Kyriacou.