Languages NSW has set up a new YouTube channel, with recordings of our past statewide staff meetings, including:
- - our top 10 favourite assessment tasks
- - language learning games
- - blended learning
- - assessment for learning.
- Please subscribe – we will add more recordings each year.
New TIPD module
- We have just released a new TIPD module on Languages and online collaboration, developed by teachers, for teachers, as part of our Languages Advisory Network Group (LANG). Set aside approximately 45 minutes to read the content and complete the reflection questions.
- - select relevant online collaboration tools to support syllabus outcomes in the languages classroom
- - connect students to other language learners
- - connect with teaching colleagues to enhance language learning opportunities and outcomes through collaboration.
We hope you're enjoying a relaxing break – we promise to re-post all this information at the start of Term 4, because even though we're posting in the holidays, it doesn't mean we expect you do to any work in the holidays!