As you are aware, the Languages NSW website (this site) is currently our main source of communication with teachers of languages across NSW.
Two weeks ago we asked you to provide some feedback regarding the Department of Education's curriculum website. The NSW Department of Education is aiming to bring all websites, including the Languages NSW blog, under the new education.nsw.gov.au site, however this site currently lacks a subscription feature (so you can receive an email when a news item is added).
We are asking all teachers of languages to support us in maintaining the highest levels of communication to ensure that you receive relevant information in a timely manner.
To this end, could you please take five minutes to:
1. take a quick look at the department’s new site: education.nsw.gov.au
2. visit the Languages section of the new site: https://education.nsw.gov.au/curriculum/languages
2. scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a PROVIDE FEEDBACK button
3. rate the page – up to you what you think!
4. next to What do you like? give a short comment about a positive aspect of the site
5. next to What needs to be improved? please write that an RSS feed should be added to the News page at https://education.nsw.gov.au/curriculum/news
6. In addition, if you like the way we currently communicate, you may also like to add that you'd like the site to include a blog-style feature for state office to communicate with teachers.
Thank you in advance for helping our team maintain timely and effective communication with you!
And thank you to the many teachers who have already provided feedback.