Our first statewide staff meeting for 2021 will take place in on Wednesday 17 February. It will be presented by guest speaker Marina Laing, (Principal Project Officer, Diversity – NESA) and will focus on supporting students with disability.
- Enrolment details are on MyPL.
- - Course name: Languages statewide staff meeting
- - Session: Languages statewide staff meeting – Week 4, Term 1, 2021
- - Time: 4:00-5:00 pm
- - Enrol by: 17 February, 4:00 pm
- - Platform: Microsoft Teams
The link to the meeting will be sent to you with your enrolment confirmation from MyPL. Please enrol prior to the event to ensure you receive the link in time.
Everyone is welcome! Can’t make the live session?
The link to the recording will be posted on the Languages NSW blog and our statewide staffroom.
For further information, contact Evia Kyriacou.