Workshop themes identified by the tertiary sector, for which we are seeking presenters, are:
- Student engagement and advocacy
- Managing multi-level classrooms
- Future-focused learning
The conference will also include sessions on Languages and Differentiation and Languages and Numeracy, with the LANG modules forming the basis of the learning.
Successful applicants’ will be funded for two days release from their schools – one day to prepare the presentation, one day to attend the conference. Travel and accommodation will also be reimbursed, if required.
- - workshop sessions are 50 minutes
- - workshop sessions must cater for all languages but may have language-specific examples
- - two teachers may submit a joint EOI to present together
- - draft PowerPoint presentations and workshop resources, if applicable, must be submitted by 5pm on Monday 23 October 2017.
Expressions of interest will be considered based on the alignment to the workshop theme. Teachers may express interest in presenting more than one workshop. Successful applicants will be notified of acceptance by email by Monday 9 October 2017.
All applications require the signature of the applicant’s current principal. Please complete the form below, and email as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 22 September 2017.
For further information contact Darlene Knowles, Language Officer on 9266 8536.