- - strengthening intercultural understanding and values
- - building technology skills for teaching and learning
- - developing sustainable school partnerships
- - establishing and supporting a community of learners
It’s a regionally-acclaimed initiative that fosters intercultural capability, understanding about Australia’s place in the world, and where applicable, language learning (although language ability is not a requirement to participate in either of the programs).
Click on the links below to find out more about each of the programs currently available:
ASEAN BRIDGE program (Partially Funded)
Indonesia BRIDGE program (Fully Funded)
Applications close on the 6th of November 2016.
- - Kangaroo Island Community Education school – Two Rivers, Two Islands - https://youtu.be/KeFfFCrXQpI
- - Lansdowne Crescent Primary School – Environmental QR code walk - http://www.aitsl.edu.au/australian-professional-standards-for-teachers/illustrations-of-practice/detail?id=IOP00327
A YouTube channel provides additional examples (13) of schools work across the region: http://www.asiaeducation.edu.au/programmes/aef-videos/bridge-school-partnerships
In addition to this, a range of written vignettes that schools have provided on their collaboration can be viewed here: http://www.asiaeducation.edu.au/programmes/school-partnerships/bridge-vignettes