Wizer is a useful tool for listening activities because:
· you can record yourself as part of the question or you can upload audio files
· you can have different question types, for example open passage, multiple choice, match, label pics, table
· you can schedule times for the students to complete the listening activity (duration or schedule a start and end time)
· you can give feedback directly to the students via voice or writing and send it back to them
· students can respond by speaking or writing which allows for the possibility of practising and/or assessing interacting.
We have recorded a short (11 min) video to show you how it works, so you can decide if it will work well for you.