Due to budget cuts, this will be the last intensive seminar with accommodation grants provided by The Japan Foundation. As a result of revisions made to the eligibility criteria, applicants who have participated in intensive seminars within the last three years are now eligible to attend.
2018 January intensive seminar
- Date: Monday 15 January to Thursday 19 January 2018
- Venue: The Japan Foundation, Sydney
- Target teachers: Australian primary teachers (K-6) currently teaching (minimum three hours per week), preservice teachers currently studying, or who have graduated with teaching qualifications within the past two years and are actively seeking teaching work
- Seminar fee: There are no fees to participate
- Application deadline: Sunday 26 November 2017
- Enquiries: Maki Russell-Smith, Program Coordinator from The Japan Foundation, Sydney
More information can be found on The Japan Foundation website.