Term 3 Languages Network Meeting is on WEEK 8, Thursday the 3rd of September at Cecil Hills High School, 50 Spencer Street, Ceccil Hills.
The topic is ACARA's Australian National Curriculum for Languages.
Please pass on this email to Languages teachers in your schools and remember that attendance for the whole session is required in order to have the course recorded on your Professional Learning list.
Please enrol through MyPL by using Ctrl+click on the following link.
or follow the instructions below.
Please follow these steps to enrol
Go to my Portal
- click on My Application
- Go to My PL@Edu
- Click on Search/ Enrol for event
- Type Languages for the course name
- Insert the course code number NR08809
- Scroll down and click search
- Fill in the required information specifically the one with the red asterisks *, the authorisation and submit.
Head Teacher Learning Equity (EALD/ LaS)
Auburn Girls High School
Hunter Street, Auburn NSW 2144
ph: 9649-6949 Fax: 9749-1035
Mob: 0411 215 234
From outside Australia (+ 61 411 215 234)
SWSR Languages Network Coordinator