1. You have not been registered in MyPL as attending.
2. Your MyPL profile does not contain your NESA Institute number.
If you are a non-DoE teacher and have NOT YET created a MyPL profile, please:
- - read the attached instructions and follow the steps
- - email email@example.com by 17 December 2018, once you have completed the above steps.
- Please ensure that your profile contains your NESA Institute number.
If you are a non-permanent (casual or temporary) DoE teacher or non-DoE teacher and have already registered on MyPL, please check that your MyPL profile contains your NESA Institute number so that it can connect to eTAMs and transfer the registered hours.
You can easily add your NESA Institute number to your profile by:
- logging into MyPL and choosing “My Account” from the hamburger drop-down menu on the top right
- choose “Edit’ from the drop-down "Actions" menu, then scroll down to the correct field and add your NESA Institute number.
If you have any issues, send an email to the MyPL team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be able to support you.