This one-day workshop takes place in Sydney on Saturday 19th March.
The workshop will:
- promote and support a national conversation around the AC:L
- provide opportunities to become familiar with the structure and key elements of the AC:L
- provide suggestions and samples of various approaches to planning with the AC:L
- examine a range of unit plans to identify useful approaches to programming
- stimulate thinking about and opportunities to engage with the curriculum materials to inform planning of learning and teaching programs relevant to your learners and context
- provide teachers with a balance of theory and practice through language specific exemplification
- support teachers in beginning to plan for and trial the curriculum in classrooms around Australia
- link with the AFMLTA and AITSL Professional Standards and provide a certificate identifying standards addressed
Attendance at Ready?Set?Go! is not a pre-requisite for involvement in the 2016 program.
For more details and how to register to be part of this national Professional Learning opportunity please go to: