The positions are:
1. Languages Officer, Indonesian
2. Languages Officer, Japanese
The successful candidates would be a paid a higher duties allowance, if eligible. We are only able to accept applications from permanent NSW DEC teachers, who would normally be at their school on the days given.
The positions are for the remainder of Term 1 and Term 2, 2014.
If you would like to be considered for one of the above positions, please email a short (1 page total) Expression of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org,addressing the following criteria:
1. Teaching qualifications and successful teaching experience in Japanese OR Indonesian
2. Demonstrated understanding of curriculum content and current issues in teaching Japanese OR
3. Proven ability to incorporate ICTs into teaching and learning programs
4. Proven ability to work within and across teams.
In the subject line of your email, please write “EOI –Indonesian position” or “EOI – Japanese position”.
Expressions of Interests close Friday, 7 March 2014.
If you have any queries, please contact me on the number below.
Indonesian Language Officer
Secondary Education Directorate
Learning and Leadership
Level 3, 1 Oxford Street, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
T: (02) 9244 5355 F: (02) 9266 8098