Teachers are invited to participate through a range of dates and options:
- - 8 March 2016 (3:30-5pm), Video Conference VMR # 600082916
- - 9 March 2016 (3:30-4:30pm), Adobe Connect connect.schools.nsw.edu.au/connectedlanguages
- - 10 March 2016 (3:30-4:30pm), Adobe Connect connect.schools.nsw.edu.au/connectedlanguages
- - 14 March 2016 (3:30-5pm), Video Conference VMR # 600082916
If you haven't participated in an Adobe Connect session before, please download the 'how-to' guide below and follow the instructions. It's easy!
If you'd like to be part of our consultation, here's what you need to do:
1. Download the NSW Languages K-10 Draft Framework from the BOSTES website:
2. Read through the draft framework carefully.
3. Attend one of our information sessions (listed above).
4. Complete the online survey between 2 and 14 March
Teachers are encouraged to participate in BOSTES-led consultation opportunities in addition to Departmental consultation. Full details will be available on the BOSTES website.
Contact details: Elisabeth Robertson, 02 9244 5385 or email@example.com