I'm a 4th year teacher in rural NSW (Cooma) looking to find an experienced mentor. One email per week or one short phone call (Skype?) per fortnight would probably be enough for me.
What I need help with:
- creating scopes and sequences for multi-level classes of students
- basic classroom logistics and ideas for games
- methods for making revision and homework fun
How you might benefit:
- I'd be happy to convert your paper resources (tests, worksheets etc) to a digital form (Edmodo, Quizlet, Google Drive etc)
- Or perhaps there's some task you'd like to outsource to an eager newbie?
If interested, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0421 187 357 Kevin Kirton