Education Services Australia is delighted to announce that the Japanese Language Learning Space is now live.
Simply go to www.lls.edu.au, log-in as a teacher via your Scootle password, and select ‘Japanese’ as your language to explore the wonderful range of tools and resources available for Japanese language students and teachers.
Log on to access:
· Exciting games-based challenges that are set in authentic , real-world Japanese contexts where students build and practise their language skills and intercultural awareness
· Native speaking Japanese tutors who run regular and engaging lessons with Australian students at no charge (available in February)
· Online units that extend student learning, including over 600 free resources
· A comprehensive professional learning program for language teachers on a range of current topics
· A web version of the exciting new Japanese language learning app, NihongoGo (based on the award winning Canu Hanyu)
· World Student ebooks available for download for Japanese, Indonesian and Chinese.
The Japanese Language Space builds on the existing success of the Chinese and Indonesian sites to boost Japanese language learning and teaching.