Dear Japanese teachers,
Japan has seen an incredible 30% increase in tourism across the last 18 months, which is making it difficult to secure accommodation for your school groups at late notice.
Click ‘learn more’ to see how we can assist you in planning your trip to ensure you have time on your sid
Did you know Japan has over 5 million vending machines
New Hotels in Tokyo, Kyoto and Hiroshima
Due to popular demand, we have just returned from our recent May fact finding mission to Japan to source new accommodation for our school groups.
As Australia’s leading school group operator to Japan, we are pleased to be able to offer our schools a greater range of hotels, in great locations at great prices.
Contact us for a quote today, as our allotments always go quickly.
New Itineraries for 2016
We are pleased to offer some exciting NEW itinerary suggestions for Japan in 2016:
- Science and Technology
- Modern Architecture, including the Cocoon Tower in Shinjuku, the Prada Aoyama building, and the National Art Centre, Tokyo.
- Textiles and design
- Golden Route PLUS Takayama (We have recently created this new itinerary for one of our Queensland schools. They liked it so much, we thought you might too).
New activities for 2016
In addition to some great new itineraries, we are also pleased to offer some great new classes and activities for 2016:
- Tokyo ‘Tsukiji’ cooking class and market tour (4 hours)
- Kyoto Washoku culture ( 3 hours)
- Kyoto Taiko drum workshops (2 hours)
- Kyoto Fan making workshops (2 hours)