The interview sheet for students studying the following HSC Heritage Language courses is now available in Schools Online > Memos and Documents > HSC Language Examinations Advice > Heritage Languages Interview Sheet:
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- save it as a PDF using their student number as a new file name
- include a brief summary of the Personal Investigation and a list of the main texts used for research
- submit it to their teacher at least two weeks prior to the date of their oral examination.
Schools should ensure all interview sheets are uploaded onto Schools Online by the following dates:
- Heritage Japanese - Friday 17 July
- Heritage Indonesian - Friday 31 July
- Heritage Chinese (Mandarin) - Friday 7 August
- Heritage Korean - Friday 14 August
More information on the Personal Investigation is published in the relevant syllabus document, available from the BOSTES website.
For more information, contact:
(02) 9367 8152
Leader, Technology and Exams
(02) 9367 8259