Focus areas for which we are seeking presenters are:
- assessment, reporting and feedback – K-10
- Stage 6 assessment strategies [Japanese Beginners and Continuers]
- innovative and effective teaching and learning strategies
- engaging resources and activities
- visible thinking techniques
- engaging your school community with Japanese
- workshop sessions are 60 minutes
- Teachmeet sessions are 7 minutes to 15 minutes
- teachers may submit a joint EOI to present together.
All applications require the signature of the applicant’s current principal. Please complete the EOI form below, and email as a PDF to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 28 February 2020.
This EOI form is for teachers from all sectors.
Successful applicants will be notified by email by Friday 6 March 2020.
For further information, please contact Coreena Allen – Language Officer on 0436 851 211 or at firstname.lastname@example.org