Focus areas for presenters are:
- assessment, reporting and feedback – K-10
- Stage 6 assessment strategies [Japanese Beginners and Continuers]
- innovative and effective teaching and learning strategies
- engaging resources and activities
- visible thinking techniques
- engaging your school community with Japanese
- workshop sessions are 60 minutes
- TeachMeet sessions are 7 minutes to 15 minutes
- teachers may submit a joint EOI to present together.
All applications require the signature of the applicant’s current principal. Please complete the EOI form below, and email as a PDF to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 14 August 2020.
This EOI form is for teachers from all sectors.
Successful applicants will be notified by email by Friday 28 August 2020.
For further information, please contact Coreena Allen or Shanelle Ingram.