1. 2022 winter 冬 holiday camp on 13-14 July 2022 in Castlereagh NSW. Applications are open for students in Years 8-12 students until 13 May 2022. We accept both school groups and individual applications.
2. In-school taster workshops. You choose an incursion workshop which can be tailored to your learners based on your current topic of study. Please contact AYJC for availability and to confirm we can travel to your school.
Current taster workshop options include:
1. Undokai (sports day) – high energy team-building activities run outside or in your school hall. This workshop is aimed at students in Years 7-8. It encourages functional language use and can provide an exciting way to learn Japanese.
2. Escape room – activities aimed to get your students thinking and using their Japanese. This workshop is aimed at students in Years 9 -12 and is catered to learned topics/content.
3. Race around Japan – a geography-inspired game that gets students working together to complete the challenges before time is up. This workshop is aimed at students in Years 7-12 and is catered to learned topics/content.
AYJC's in-school taster workshops are usually priced at $25 per student, however if you book during Term 1, discounts are available.
Please see attached flyers for more details or contact AYJC at email@example.com.