We are excited to launch the Nihongo Tanken Centre's new 'survival' excursion – A day in Japan.
This excursion enables small groups of Year 10 students (12-15 students) to engage in real life scenarios, such as what it would be like when visiting Japan, and to explore the Japanese language and culture.
The day leads students through a simulated home stay, including:
- - meeting your host family at the airport
- - settling in at your host family’s home
- - learning about your host family
- - shopping
- - finding your way around
- - travelling by train
- - being interviewed by the local TV station.
- Throughout the day, students work in teams to complete tasks in which they showcase their ability to use Japanese in authentic situations.
This program is now open for bookings. For more information, and to help you select the best option for your class, see attached image.
To book an excursion for your class, visit the Tanken Centre website.
Mieko and Taka
Nihongo Tanken Centre
T: 02 9542 5745