The 2015 HSC Study Guide, produced by the Sydney Morning Herald (SMH) and BOSTES, will be published in print and online on Monday 15 June.
The guide has practical information about the HSC and timely advice for students on how to succeed in the HSC exams. For the first time it has been written by BOSTES Curriculum Inspectors and staff, experienced NSW teachers and 2014 high achieving students. The guide includes:
- 49 articles from teachers
- 45 HSC courses
- 18 online videos on a range of popular subjects
- advice on oral and performance exams
- general advice on Music and language courses
- general study advice
- tips for parents
- links to further information.
Students will be emailed a Students Online Bulletin with information and a link to the online version early next week.
For more information, contact:
(02) 9367 8248