offered through the
Public Education Foundation
is a prestigious and highly competitive Scholarship which aims to encourage and support students to pursue the study of Italian language.This wonderful scholarship provides Year 10 or 11 students with a passion for Italian language an opportunity to undertake a five week language program in Rome and covers tuition costs, accommodation and flights.
Applications for the Mamma Lena and Dino Gustin Foundation Scholarship for 2016 are now open until Monday 4 April, 2016.
Further information and application forms can be downloaded at
To be eligible for the Mamma Lena & Dino Gustin Foundation Scholarship applicants must:
- -attend a NSW Public School
- -be in Year 10 or Year 11 as at 1 February 2016
- -be currently studying Italian as part of a Board of Studies approved course;
- -have a strong and ongoing interest in Italian language and culture; and
- -hold Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency