• Approval to teach one or more of the following languages – German and/or Italian and/or Japanese
• Relevant speaking, listening and writing skills associated with one or more of the following languages - German and/or Italian and/or Japanese
• Demonstrated capacity to develop and deliver engaging languages lessons for students in Years 7 to12.
• Demonstrated understanding of and capacity to meet the holistic learning needs of high achieving gifted and talented students.
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to build relationships and engage students, staff and parents.
• Demonstrated capacity to work with the wider school community to develop and implement extra-curricular programs
Enquiries and applications to:
Caroline David (Deputy Principal) Phone: (02) 4229 4266
Closing Date: Applications close at 4:00pm Friday 22 September