We are running a workshop on how to write HSC-style exams for the Indonesian Beginners and Continuers courses.
· Stage 6 Indonesian teachers or those who will teach Stage 6 in the future
· Government and non-government
What you will do
· Learn how to create HSC-style exams
· Develop a bank of exam items that can be used to put together a Trial HSC exam
· Listening items will be recorded at a later date and forwarded to you.
· Relief will be provided to the first 10 teachers to register. Teachers from regional areas will also receive funds to cover accommodation and travel (train/coach/plane)
· If you are not one of the first 10 teachers you will be able to apply to the MLTA for up to $250
Term 4 2014. We will hold the workshop on either 21 OR 28 November – whichever day more teachers are available.
How to register
Email firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 September 2014.
Please indicate which date would suit you best.
Christin Anggrahini, Ida Harsojo and Ilian Yang