The themes of the conference are:
- Engaging and effective teaching strategies
- Promoting Indonesian
- Growing professionally
We have lined up some wonderful presenters including Karen Bailey who is currently the Indonesian Language and Education Consultant and the Chairperson of the Balai Bahasa in Perth. Karen coordinates the Indonesian Film Festival in Perth and in 2013 was awarded and OAM for service to education, particularly through the promotion of the Indonesian language and culture.
Workshop presentations will include sessions on:
- New Indonesian resources for the 100hours course
- Effective differentiation strategies to enhance written and spoken expression
- Exploring the opportunities and challenges of an intercultural approach to teaching Indonesian
- Exciting new student opportunities to promote Indonesian
There will be a range of booksellers and exhibitors as well as short presentations from Indonesian cultural organisations. The program will also include an update on what is happening in NSW and nationally for Languages Education.
It is a wonderful opportunity to network, share ideas and resources. Please join us!
To register go to www.aisnsw.edu.au
Please email Merryl Whalin at MWahlin@aisnsw.edu or Lyndall Franks at email@example.com if you would like further information.
|File Size:||2748 kb|