The theme for the conference is "INDOVASI menuju paradigma baru" (Moving into a new paradigm) in Indonesian language education. The conference will explore the future of Indonesian language teaching and research across Australia and aims for particpants to:
- - Gain insights into the current trends in Indonesian language and cultures education in Australia and internationally.
- - Focus on language education at all levels including, early years, primary, middle and senior levels of schooling as well as tertiary education, exploring Indonesian language learning as a continuum.
- - Learn from exemplary leaders in the field of languages and cultures education.
- - Develop strategies to plan and implement engaging teaching and learning programs designed to improve the learning outcomes for students at all levels of education.
- - Update and improve cultural and linguistic competencies.
- - Engage with peers
For more information see the flyer below, or visit the conference website at http://asileconference2016.weebly.com/asileconference2016.weebly.com/