The theme of the conference is Kinerja kita, Semangat kita
We are seeking presenters for workshops including:
- - innovative and effective classroom teaching and learning strategies
- - new K-10 Indonesian syllabus programming and assessment
- - Stage 6 assessment strategies [Indonesian Beginners and Continuers]
- - Stage 6 course prescriptions [Indonesian Extension and Japanese and Literacy]
- We would be happy to receive suggestions for workshops on any other relevant themes.
Please see the attached form for further details.
Teachers are welcome to express an interest in presenting more than one workshop. Please note that applications must be submitted by no later than 5pm on Monday 15 October 2018 to allow adequate time for planning and editing.
All final presentations must be submitted by 5pm Friday 26 October 2018.
Non-departmental teachers are also invited to present – please contact Merryl Wahlin if you teach in the independent or Catholic school sectors and would like to express your interest.
For further information, please contact Maxine Acosta, Language Officer on 9266 8540.