The positions are:
1. Languages Officer, Indonesian
2. Languages Officer, Japanese
The successful candidates would be a paid a higher duties allowance, if eligible. We are only able to accept applications from permanent NSW DEC teachers, who would normally be at their school on the days given.
The positions are for the remainder of Term 1 and Term 2, 2014.
If you would like to be considered for one of the above positions, please email a short (1 page total) Expression of Interest to email@example.com, addressing the following criteria:
1. Teaching qualifications and successful teaching experience in Japanese OR Indonesian
2. Demonstrated understanding of curriculum content and current issues in teaching Japanese OR Indonesian
3. Proven ability to incorporate ICTs into teaching and learning programs
4. Proven ability to work within and across teams.
In the subject line of your email, please write “EOI –Indonesian position” or “EOI – Japanese position”.
Expressions of Interests close Friday, 7 March 2014.
If you have any queries, please contact me at:
T: (02) 9244 5355