Its main objectives are the following:
- * attracting young people's interest in learning Modern Greek
- * broadening and enriching intercultural youth communication
- * widening the socio-cultural and linguistic competence of young people
- * creating the necessary conditions to support the talented young people of Diaspora
- * creating a basis for dialogue among young people who speak the Modern Greek language
Participants are people aged 18-25, born outside Greece or Cyprus, and living permanently abroad. Young people who have attended school within a Greek-speaking education system in Greece or Cyprus for more than 1 year and those who participated in the 1st World Olympiad of Modern Greek Language in 2016 are excluded from participation.