Your contribution can take various forms, for example presenting:
- - go-to teaching and learning activities that are consistently engaging and effective
- - a task-based unit of work that has worked well
- - a unit of work you have programmed and delivered with another KLA
- - expertise you have gained as an HSC marker (you might wish to collaborate with others in providing an overview of different sections of the exams)
- - an initiative you have undertaken at school that raised the profile of German
- - how you’re collaborating with your partner/feeder schools to create and/or sustain continuity in learning.
The NSW Department of Education will either pay one day’s relief for presenters to prepare their presentation or reimburse conference participation costs to presenters’ schools.
If you are interested, please email a one paragraph presentation proposal to Michelle Walls by Friday, 10 March 2017.