The Languages and Culture team is seeking language teachers to present at the NSW German Teachers' Conference 2023, to be held on Friday 24 March 2023 at the Goethe-Institut in Sydney. The theme of the conference is Deutsch vernetzt.
Focus areas for which we are seeking presenters are:
- - assessment, reporting and feedback – K-10
- - Stage 6 assessment strategies (German Beginners and Continuers)
- - innovative and effective teaching and learning strategies
- - engaging resources and activities
- - other.
- - workshop sessions are 45 minutes
- - teachers may submit a joint EOI to present together.
- Teachers who are successful in the EOI process with receive 2 days' relief – 1 day to prepare their presentation and 1 day to attend the conference. All applications require the signature of the applicant's current principal. Please complete the attached EOI form, and email as a PDF to Shanelle Ingram by 5 pm on Friday 3 February 2023. Successful applicants will be notified via email by Wednesday 8 February 2023. Presentations will be due to the Languages and Culture team (as PPT, including presenter notes and related resources) by Friday 25 February 2023. For further information, please contact Shanelle Ingram, Language Officer on 0448 479 778. Travel and accommodation may also be paid, if required. Information about the conference can be found online.