The Chinese PL day that SICLE had planned for Saturday 10 July has been postponed until Saturday 25 September. Registration is still open at: University of Sydney/Registration for Professional Learning Day.
Sydney Institute for Community Languages Education (SICLE) will be holding a Chinese Professional Learning Day on Saturday 10 July at Sydney University for K-12 teachers of Chinese.
There will be a range of teacher-led workshops on topics such as:
- effective differentiation strategies
- how to structure a balanced lesson
- teaching concepts in Chinese
- effective classroom management strategies
- walking through innovative units of work for Chinese
- recognising student creativity in the Chinese classroom.
There will also be a Student Panel and a Principals’ Forum. All teachers of Chinese are welcome. Please click the link below to register and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. The cost is $22.
To register: University of Sydney /Registration for Professional Learning Day
Note: The non-DoE events and products mentioned on this site are included at the reader's discretion. The inclusion of this information is not an endorsement by the DoE.