The course focus is to:
1. develop examination skills for both the written and oral exam
2. address a wide range of strategies to maximise HSC performance
3. discuss a variety of exam techniques critically
4. analyse questions from the 2019 HSC exam
5. discuss revision and preparation strategies
6. get helpful tips on websites and other valuable resources.
Students should be familiar with the 2019 HSC exam for their course prior to attending.
▪ Beginners: 6 July 2020
▪ Continuers/Extension: 7 July 2020
▪ in Context: 8th July 2020
Fee for students:
• $30 - early bird price per student, registered on or before 1 June
• $40 - normal price per student, registered on or after 2 June
Fee for teachers:
• FREE for current 2020 CLTANSW members
• $50 for each teacher who is not a 2020 CLTANSW member.
Registration must be organised by teachers via this link by 12 June.
For further information please contact the Chinese Teachers Association of NSW.