The course will:
• discuss a wide range of teaching and learning strategies to help maximise students’ performance
• share knowledge and skills for effective HSC study
• enhance student and teachers understanding of the syllabus and assessment requirements.
Students will need to be familiar with the 2019 HSC paper before attending the workshop.
Date: Thursday 9 July 2020
Fee for students:
• $30 - early bird price per student, registered on or before 1 June
• $40 - normal price per student, registered on or after 2 June
Registration will need to be organised by teachers via this link.
For further information contact the Chinese Teachers Association of NSW.